Achilles Radial has renewed their partnership with USDrift and is continuing to offer their Contingency Program, as well as a Racer Support Program for USDrift participants. Details of their program are below:
Achilles Radial will Provide:
- Special discounts to purchase Achilles Tires from Achilles Tires USA
- Drivers who actively take part in the Achilles Tires Racer Support Program and compete in the 2017 USDrift PRO/AM Series are eligible for the following contingency payouts for the 2017 season:
- 1st Place $200.00 Achilles Bucks*
- 2nd Place $100.00 Achilles Bucks*
- 3rd Place $50.00 Achilles Bucks*
*Achilles bucks can be used to purchase motorsports tires from Achilles Tires USA, Inc
- Must submit the Registration and Waiver & Consent forms to Achilles Motorsports prior to participation in the first event. No Achilles Tires can be ordered or purchased until the Registration Form has been received by Achilles Tires USA
- Vehicle must display the current official Achilles Radial logo die-cut (supplied by Achilles Tires USA) in a color that contrast the base color of the car. The decal will be 4″ x 28″ and color options are black, white, or purple. Achilles must be prominently affixed on either the leading edge of the hood OR the top or bottom of the windshield, as well as on each side of the vehicle.
- Driver suits must display an Achilles patch (5″x1.5″) on the upper chest, as supplied by Achilles Tires USA, during all race events
- Tires purchased through the RSP are to be used only in racing events, not to be resold
How to Enroll:
This program is setup between yourself and Achilles Tires USA. Achilles Radial is offering a great opportunity for USDrift drivers by setting this up, so please do not misrepresent yourself or us when dealing with them. You may submit your Registration and Waiver & Consent forms to Achilles Tires USA at marketing[at]achillestiresusa.com.
NOTE: If you are new to USDrift, just cc us (info[at]usdrift.com) on the email and be sure to include pictures of your vehicle and which events you plan to drive at. We don’t want you to have to wait until after you’ve attended your first event in order to take advantage of this great deal, but the program is contingent on being a USDrift participant.